AudioControl’s next generation of high-performance AV receivers enable home theater specialists and integrators to create systems that deliver new levels of precision, power and control. The Concert XR-4 supports the most sought after immersive surround formats, such as Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, DTS:X, and IMAX Enhanced, with 12-channels of unbalanced outputs including four user-configurable outputs. The Concert XR-4 offers a full complement of inputs for connection to the latest audio/video components, including 7 HDMI 2.0b inputs that fully support 4K UHD and HDR playback.
- Dirac Live® room correction: AudioControl's Immersive AV Receivers and Preamp Processors use a built-in proprietary automatic loudspeaker setup function from Dirac Research. Dirac Live determines the essential speaker settings in your system, resulting in improved staging, better clarity and intelligibility in music and vocals, and deeper, tighter bass without resonance.
- Unprecedented detail and clarity: The ESS SABRE PRO DACs technology in Concert XR-4 ensures unprecedented levels of detail and clarity along with earth-shaking, authoritative bass response.
- IMAX enhanced®: AudioControl’s IMAX Enhanced Immersive AV Receivers and Preamp Processors feature DTS:X immersive audio decoding that is optimized to properly reproduce the full dynamic range of IMAX theatrical sound mixes available in IMAX Enhanced content.
- Next gen 3D audio standard: Auro-3D is the next generation three-dimensional audio standard present in Concert XR-4, providing a realistic sound experience. Thanks to a unique 'Height' channel configuration, acoustic reflections are generated and heard naturally since the sounds originate from around as well as above the listener.
- 7.1.4 decoding for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D
- 4K UHD supporting HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2
- ES9026PRO SABRE audiophile DACs (124 dB of dynamic range)
- Dirac Live® room correction
- Class AB power amplification
- 12 channel unbalanced outputs
- Dolby VisionTM playback support
- HDR support (HDR10/BT.2020)
- 4 user-assignable output channels
- 7 HDMI inputs / 2 HDMI outputs (eARC compatible)
- IP, IR, RS232, and Wifi control
- AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast streaming support
Dimensions and Warranty
- 17” W x 17.5” D x 7.3” H (4U) (including terminals and feet)
- Weight: 40.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR #
7 HDMI, 6 RCA Phono, 4 Coax SPDIF, 2 Toslink
1V, 2V, 4V (user selectable)
|Signal to Noise (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct|
100 dB/110 dB
20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.2 dB
7 HDMI (HDMI 2.0b / HDCP 2.2)
|Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω / 4Ω|
|Minimum Speaker Load|
|Preamp Audio Outputs|
12 channels (unbalanced RCA), 1 Toslink
|Nominal output level|
1 Vrms (max. 5 Vrms)
|THD+N (20 Hz – 20 kHz)|
|Main Video Outputs|
Dual (2) HDMI (eARC support)
|12 Volt Trigger Outputs|
|IR Receiver Inputs|
|Power consumption (standby)|
|Power consumption (idle, typical)|
90W (340 BTU/hour)
|Power consumption (maximum)|
1500W (5200 BTU/hour
|Dimensions (including terminals and feet)|
17”W x 17.5”D x 7.3”H (4U)
40.3 lbs. (18.3 kg)
|In The Box|
Concert XR-4, HTR-3 remote with 2 x AAA batteries, DAB/FM antenna, 3 x WiFi/Bluetooth antennas, calibration microphone, USB cable, power cord, user manual, warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.