Engineered to bring real cinema sound to the comforts of home without taking up valuable floor space, the Klipsch THX® Ultra2 In-Wall speakers offer the ultimate performance in a hidden solution loudspeaker.
- THX® SELECT2 Certified: It not only delivers consistent compelling audio to larger-sized rooms it also brings real cinema sound to the comforts of home without taking up any floor space.
- Cinema quality sound: Employs high output fiberglass woofers for powerful bass impact, while a 1-inch titanium tweeter mated to a new symmetrical pattern 90 x 90 square Tractrix® Horn generates flat in-room frequency response with high efficiency and low distortion.
- Maximum installation reliability: Consistently delivers thrilling, realistic sound, whether it's installed horizontally or vertically.
- Edge-to-edge grill: The flat grill allows better harmonization with today's modern interior designs and disappears into the background, enabling sound to take center stage.
- 1" Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver mated to a 90° x 90° square Tractrix® Horn
- Four 5.25" Fiberglass Cone Woofers
- THX® Select 2 Certified
- Cinema Quality Sound
- Maximum Installation Reliability
- Unlimited Flexibility
- Edge-to-Edge Grilles
- 2-way in-wall system
- Frequency response: 46 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 3dB
- 150W/600W power handling with 150W recommended amp power (sensitivity: 92dB)
- MDF & Aluminum motorboard /ABS frame
- Infinite baffle, front flush with the wall
- White paintable grill
Dimensions and Warranty
- 28.88” (733.55mm) H x 8.13” (206.50mm) W
- Weight: 18.3lbs (8.3kg)
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1066127
Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
|Tweeter Size (inches)||
|Woofer Size (inches)||