The Klipsch PRO-160RPW brings dynamic, powerful, detailed Reference Premiere sound to your distributed audio or home theater system. Using the same acoustic components and horn material as the highly acclaimed Reference Premiere box speaker line, the Professional Reference Premiere Architectural series perfectly combines the aesthetics of an architectural speaker with the pure performance and dynamic voicing of the Reference Premiere series. With a 6.5” Cerametallic woofer and a 1” Titanium Dome tweeter mated to a composite coated Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix horn.
- Secure Fit installation system: The exclusive modular installation system allows for the dog legs to be engaged by hand to a preset clamping force, eliminating the possibility of over-torquing, which can lead to breaking the dog leg or cracking the drywall. The speaker module is then screwed to the bezel (using machine screws instead of traditional drywall screws) for a more robust, acoustically stable installation than the competition.
- All-new, Bezel – free magnetic grille: A completely redesigned powder coated magnetic steel grille eliminates the bezel for seamless, pristine integration into the living space.
- Round & square grilles included: Architectural speakers not only need to sound great but blend in seamlessly with even the most luxurious interior designs. The Professional Series Reference Premiere in-ceiling speakers include both round and square grilles in the box, so they look great in any space right out of the box.
- PVC paint shield included: Also included is a magnetic PVC paint shield that can be used to cover the speaker module to protect it from paint or construction dust during renovations or remodels.
- Frequency range: 56Hz – 23kHz +/- 3dB
- High-frequency driver: 1" (2.54cm) Titanium Dome Tweeter mated to a composite
- Coated Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
- Low-frequency driver: 6.5" (16.51cm) cerametallic woofer
- Sensitivity: 94 dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Coverage angle: 90° x 90°
- Power handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Compatible
- Enclosure material/type: ABS/Infinite Baffle
- Finish: Black Baffle/Frame, White Paintable Grille
- Included in the box: Grille, Paint Shield
- Install Kit: IK-650-W (Sold Separately)
- Fire-rated enclosure: ME-650-W (Sold Separately)
Dimensions and Warranty
- Product dimension: 9.0” W x 14.1” H x 3.9” D
- Cutout dimensions: 13” H X 8” W
- Mounting depth: 3.78”
- Weight: 7.16 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR #
There are no reviews yet.