Featuring an all-new titanium compression driver, 90x90 compressed molded-rubber Tractrix horn, redesigned bifurcated cabinet, cast basket Cerametallic woofers and finished in a premium, furniture-grade wood veneer - the RF-7 III floor-standing speaker champions Klipsch’s legendary, high-performance sound.
- 90° X 90° Tractrix® horn: The redesigned Tractrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high-frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
- All-new driving force: Klipsch’s 1 3/4" Titanium diaphragm compression driver features a new phase plug design to improve phase coherence at the throat of the horn, resulting in improved sound pressure linearity at high frequencies.
- Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers™: Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded compression driver, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
- Furniture grade wood veneers: The RF-7 III floor-standing speaker enclosures all utilize furniture grade wood veneers, and are available in Black Ash, Cherry & Walnut.
- Hand-built in Hope, Arkansas
- Frequency response 32-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Power handling: up to 250 watts RMS (1,000 watts peak)
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Tractrix® horn with 1-3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- Dual 10" Cerametallic™ woofers
- Bass-reflex (ported) design with dual rear-firing Tractrix ports
- Furniture-grade black ash wood veneer
- Dual binding posts for bi-amping or bi-wiring
Dimensions and Warranty
- 13-7/8" W x 49" H x 17-7/8" D
- Weight: 97 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1064559
|Tweeter Size (inches)||
|Midrange Size (inches)||
|Woofer Size (inches)||
|Built-in Powered Sub||
|Dolby Atmos Drivers||
up to 250
32 Hz – 25k Hz
|Subwoofer Amp Power||