Parasound already brings listeners heavenly sound, but its halo now shines more beautifully than ever with its brand new version of the Halo A 23 two-channel power amplifier. Meet the Halo A 23+ and enjoy performance upgrades for a cleaner, ultra-low distortion sound, revised front panel cosmetics, and a revised rear panel layout offering enhanced features, too.
- Impressive performance upgrades: The performance upgrades are impressive, beginning with a big 25% to 30% increase in output power compared to the previous model.
- Parasound went the extra mile with this one: Boasting a 10% to 15% larger main power transformer compared to the previous model A 23. You'll hear the advantages of these upgrades as the A23+ presents lower distortion at full power.
- Advanced John Curl-Designed Circuitry: The circuitry of the A 23 was engineered by legendary audio designer John Curl. Its direct-coupled topology uses no capacitors or inductors in the signal path for pure, uncolored sound.
- No need for a remote: The front panel of the A 23+ looks great even when the unit is turned off. Adjustable signal sensing can be set to automatically power up the A23 when it receives a signal from your preamp or other compatible component eliminating the need for yet another wireless remote!
- 160 watts x 2 @ 8 Ω RMS, both channels driven
- 240 watts x 2 @ 4 Ω RMS, both channels driven
- 500 watts x 1 @ 8 Ω, in bridged mode
- Circuitry designed by legendary John Curl
- High bias Class A/AB operation
- 45 amperes peak current per channel
- Stable with speaker impedance dips below 2 Ω
- Balanced inputs with discrete circuits
- Heavy-duty 24k gold-plated 5-way speaker binding posts
- Gold-plated RCA input & loop output jacks
- Direct-coupled signal path, no capacitors or inductors
- DC Servo and relay protection circuits
- AC turn-on inrush surge protection with relay bypass
- JFET input stage, MOSFET driver stage
- 12 beta-matched 15 ampere, 60 MHz bipolar output transistors
- 1.1 kVA shielded toroid transformer w/ independent windings for each channel
- Independent power supplies for input stage, driver stage, and output stage
- 54,400 µF filter capacitors for output stages
- Full power is rated all the way down to 5Hz for unrestricted low-end bass
- Harris hyper-fast soft-recovery bridge diode rectifiers
- Automatic turn-on by 12 V trigger or audio sensing
- 2 rack space chassis with rear carry handles
- Rack mount hardware available separately
- Available in silver or black
Dimensions & Warranty
- 17.25" W x 17" D x 4.12" H
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee