Everything you need, nothing you don't. HDR and 4K is supported in pass thru. My 2 year old Yamaha didn't. Have it paired with a Polk 5.1 speaker system. Sounds good to me. The Sony automatic sound calibration seems to provide more bass than my old Yamaha's calibration (sounds better to me)
Jason of Pearl City, HI
Five channels of home theater horsepower
Even with the advent of 7.2- and 9.2-channel surround sound systems, most home theater lovers still opt for tried-and-true 5.1-channel sound. Recognizing this reality, Marantz built this 5-channel power plant as the primary companion to its AV7005 preamp/processor. You won't have to buy more amp channels than you need, but you can easily add one or more MM7025 2 x 140-watt amplifiers to your setup for more surround channels or multi-room audio.
Behind the MM7055's elegant facade lies a muscular, yet refined current-feedback amplifier design that excels at reproducing both fine musical detail and hair-raising transient peaks.
The MM7055 is comfortable driving high-performance speakers. If your preamp or A/V processor has XLR outputs, you can connect to this amp's XLR inputs and enjoy the superior sound quality they provide.
- 5-channel power amplifier
- 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Frequency response: 8-100,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- One RCA and one XLR input for each channel
- Discrete Current Feedback circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- DC trigger input/output
- IR flasher input
- Massive power supply for high current and low noise
- Gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- Detachable power cord
- Weight: 34.6 lbs.
- 7-3/8"W x 7-1/4"H x 16-1/4"D
- Warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MM7055
What's in the box::
- 5-Channel power amplifier
- 68" AC power cord
- 44" Remote control cable (single RCA on both ends)
- User guide (English/ French/ Spanish)
- USA Warranty information
- Canadian Warranty information
|Number Of Channels|
|Power Output per Channel (8 ohms)|
|Power Output per Channel (6 ohms)|
|Bridged Power per Channel|
|Number of Inputs|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.