Even with the advent of 7.2- and 9.2-channel surround sound systems, most home theater lovers still opt for tried-and-true 5.1-channel sound. The Marantz MM7055, a 5-channel power plant, is built as the primary companion to its AV7005 preamp/processor. You won't have to buy more amp channels than you need, but you can easily add one or more MM7025 2 x 140-watt amplifiers to your setup for more surround channels or multi-room audio.
Behind the MM7055's elegant facade lies a muscular, yet refined current-feedback amplifier design that excels at reproducing both fine musical detail and hair-raising transient peaks.
The MM7055 is comfortable driving high-performance speakers.
- Power for your system: The MM7055 power amplifier produces 140 watts of high current output from each of its five channels.
- Massive power supply: A massive power supply includes a multiple-secondary EI-core transformer and over 65,000 µF of custom-designed energy storage capacity.
- Cool Machine for warm sounds: Physically, the MM7055’s output stages mount on an extruded aluminum “thermal tunnel” for efficient heat dissipation.
- Flexible connections: Balanced inputs and single-ended RCA inputs are both supported, and you can choose either type of input for each channel, individually, for easy and flexible connectivity.
- 5-channel power amplifier
- 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Frequency response: 8-100,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- One RCA and one XLR input for each channel
- Discrete Current Feedback circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- DC trigger input/output
- IR flasher input
- Massive power supply for high current and low noise
- Gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- Detachable power cord
Dimensions and Warranty
- 7-3/8"W x 7-1/4"H x 16-1/4"D
- Weight: 34.6 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MM7055
|Number Of Channels||
|Power Output per Channel (8 ohms)||
|Power Output per Channel (6 ohms)||
|Bridged Power per Channel||
|Number of Inputs||
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.