The MM7025 is an ideal two-channel main amplifier with a whopping 140W rms into 8 ohms per channel. Use it in an AV setup to give your front channels an earth-moving boost or simply to make a sensational upgrade to an existing stereo system. And, because the technology is the same as that in the MM7055 and MM8003, using them in combination is fast, efficient and friendly. It’s a great flexible customisation enabler. And, as with the big brother MM7055, it also includes a new stylish display, XLR inputs, DC triggers and Marantz bus.
- System compatibility: Both single-ended RCA and balanced XLR inputs assure system compatibility regardless of your preamplifier or processor.
- Flexibility with system configurations: The MM7025 encourages various system configurations. Use one for dedicated two-channel listening, or use two to as zone amplifiers to power speakers in different rooms.
- High-capacity power supply: The Marantz MM7025 amplifier uses a high-capacity power supply, beginning with an oversized EI-core transformer feeding carefully chosen capacitors capable of storing 30,000 µF of energy. This combination instantaneously delivers peak power to all amplifier stages for distortion-free reproduction of the most complex sources.
- Hyper-Power output transistors: In the final amplification stage, specially selected LAPT Hyper-Power output transistors, originally selected for Reference Series use, deliver fortissimo and pianissimo passages with equal presence.
- 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD with 2 channels driven
- 170 watts per channel into 6 ohms
- Frequency response: 8-100,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- Discrete Current Feedback circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- Oversized power transformer for high current levels
- One RCA and one XLR input for each channel
- DC trigger input/output
- IR flasher input
- Gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- Detachable power cord
Dimensions and Warranty
- 17-3/8"W x 5"H x 15"D
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MM7025
|Power Output per Channel (8 ohms)||
|Power Output per Channel (6 ohms)||
|Power Output per Channel (4 ohms)||
|Bridged Power per Channel||
|Number of Inputs||