The Ultimate Answer for your UST Projector
Multi-purpose rooms, lighted environments and off-angle viewing can create an issue for any projection enthusiast, but Screen Innovations has the solution. The Short Throw Ambient Light Rejection (ALR) Screen has been specially designed to work with Ultra Short Throw (UST) projectors and provide masterful cinema performance in the most challenging of spaces. The viewing cone is near perfect and when paired with ALR technology which accepts only light from directly below the viewing surface, the result is a reproduction of high-detail 4K images. What's even better is that this screen will enhance images from projectors in any budget level.
The screen is available in fixed and motorized form options:
Screen Innovations is a truly customizable experience, so let us help you build the perfect fit for your space!
- All screens are designed and manufactured in the USA
- Max Width: 113"
- Max Viewing Height: 59"
- Resolution: 8K
- Gain: .6
- ALR: 90%
- Half Gain: 85°
- Minimum Throw: 0.1x Image Width
- Projection Type: Front Only (Ultra Short Throw)
- Edge Blend Capable: Yes
- Opaque: Not fully; recommend a shade for daytime viewing if placement is in front of a window
Dimensions and Warranty
- Dimensions & Weights will vary according to customization
- 1-year manufacturer defect & workmanship warranty to all new projection screens purchased from an authorized Screen Innovations dealer
|Max Viewing Height||
Ultra Short Throw (UST)
0.1x Image Width
|Edge Blend Capable||
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.