Everything you need, nothing you don't. HDR and 4K is supported in pass thru. My 2 year old Yamaha didn't. Have it paired with a Polk 5.1 speaker system. Sounds good to me. The Sony automatic sound calibration seems to provide more bass than my old Yamaha's calibration (sounds better to me)
Jason of Pearl City, HI
The DLA-RS3000 is the world's first 8K e-shift home theater projector and is capable of 8192 x 4320 image resolution. This premium, custom install projector is built with hand-selected components and features a high resolution 100mm diameter, 18-element, 16-group all glass lens with full aluminum lens barrel. Coupled with the new 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA device, the DLA-RS3000 delivers the sharpest home theater image available today.
Enhance your viewing experience: JVC's original Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts to deliver the optimum HDR image all the time.
Enjoy premium image quality: JVC's proprietary 8K e-shift technology reproduces image quality beyond 4K, by shifting pixels diagonally 0.5 pixel, quadrupling the picture resolution.
Save time with installation mode: Equipped with new "Installation Mode" that saves and recalls up to 10 different installation modes for different aspect ratios, lens presets, convergence and screen masking positions.
Watch what you love in HDR: Stream hundreds of HDR-encoded 4K movies and shows available from streaming services like Netflix® and Amazon Instant Video
- 8K e-shift yields 8192 x 4320 projected image
- New 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
- 2,200 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2618U)
- 100,000:1 native (1,000,000:1 dynamic) contrast ratio
- Frame Adapt HDR (firmware 3.xx and up) dynamically adjusts tone mapping for best 4K HDR10 image quality with any source
- 100mm all-glass lens
- Built with hand selected components
- Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 compatible inputs
- THX® 4K Certified (pending final approval)
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
- HDR10 Compatibility with Auto Tone Mapping
- Wide Color Gamut (Over 100% DCI P3)
- Improved Clear Motion Drive w/Motion Enhance
- Improved Multi Pixel Control (MPC) w/Auto Mode MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
- Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation, and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
- New Installation Mode simplifies setup and memorizes up to 10 customizable picture preferences
- Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
- 3 Year advanced replacement warranty
|Brightness (in ANSI Lumens)|
|Vertical Lens Shift|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.