A great choice for clients that want a super bright image and a big screen TV experience. Since it is a laser it is a convenient solutions as you don't need to switch the bulb.The 3000 lumen laser light source is a great solution for multi purpose rooms.
The LX-NZ3 is a high-performance 4K UHD/HDR home theater projector with laser light source technology BLU-Escent. Thanks to the BLU-Escent light source, it produces a brightness of 3,000 lumens so there is no need to pull the curtains every time. Plus, there is no need to care about the lamp life as it offers 20,000 hours of long life. JVC's original Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts to deliver the optimum HDR image all the time. This projector will enhance your viewing experience to a new level.
Fit your budget without sacrificing quality: Enjoy crisp 4K/HDR images in a more compact, affordable design
Feel like you’re at the movie theater: DLP (Digital Light Processing) projectors have been used in commercial movie theaters for 20 years, and DLP is still the most popular digital cinema technology.
Enjoy customized HDR settings for a more accurate picture: 4K not only offers much higher resolution, it also adds HDR, which expands overall picture contrast range with deeper blacks and brighter highlights.
Watch what you love in HDR: Stream hundreds of HDR-encoded 4K movies and shows available from streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Instant Video
- BLU-Escent™ laser diode/phosphor light engine delivers ultra-pure light with zero maintenance
- single-chip DLP system has one 0.47" DMD imager with 1920 x 1080-pixel native resolution
- 4K e-shift yields 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD projected image
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10, HLG) for extended picture contrast and brightness with HDR sources
- Auto Tone Mapping automatically optimizes HDR10 image quality for compatible content
- widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio (can also display 4:3 material)
- recommended image size: 60" to 200"
- light output: 3000 lumens
- Dynamic Laser Dimming boosts picture contrast
- infinite dynamic contrast ratio
- covers 100% of Rec. 709 color standard (BT2020 compatible)
- 10-bit processing enables over one billion colors
- color management system with 6-axis matrix
- Super Resolution lets you fine-tune the upscaling of HD content
- 1.6X manual zoom/focus lens (standard-throw)
- lens shift image adjustment (manual, horizontal and vertical)
- vertical keystone correction
- 2 HDMI 2.0 inputs
- HDMI 1 input is HDCP 2.2 compatible for connecting to a 4K video source
- to view 4K and HDR content from connected sources, use a compatible high-bandwidth HDMI cable
- PC input
- USB Type-A port for charging external devices
- mini USB port for service only
- 9-pin RS-232C port for external control of the projector via compatible computer or third-party control device
- 3.5mm 12V trigger output for controlling a motorized screen
- detachable power cord
- laser diode light source lasts up to 20,000 hours
- quiet cooling fan (29 dB Eco)
- illuminated remote control
- can be placed on a tabletop or ceiling-mounted (mounting bracket sold separately)
- 15-7/8"W x 5-3/4"H x 13-1/2"D
- weight: 13.9 lbs.
- warranty: 1 years parts & labor — carry-in service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- this projector does not include any type of built-in TV tuner
- MFR # LX-NZ3W
3840 x 2160
Dynamic Laser Dimming
|Approximate Lamp Life||
|Brightness (in ANSI Lumens)||
|Vertical Keystone Correction||
|Horizontal Keystone Correction||
|Vertical Lens Shift||
|Horizontal Lens Shift||
|Type of Warranty Service||
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.