In the world of home theater projectors, JVC is mainly known for high-end models based on D-ILA display technology. But those projectors are relatively big, heavy, and expensive, and not practical for every room and budget. The LX-NZ3 is a more compact, affordable design that uses Texas Instruments' DLP® technology and a laser light source to deliver crisp 4K/HDR images.
- 3,000 lumens of brightness: JVC's BLU-Escent laser light engine produces 3,000 lumens of brightness, so you can enjoy a vivid picture even with some lights on. Plus, that laser offers 20,000 hours of maintenance-free life.
- Auto tone mapping: With JVC's original "Auto Tone Mapping" function, you can enjoy various HDR10 content with the best image quality without any difficult adjustments.
- Customized HDR settings: Compared to HD, 4K not only offers much higher resolution, it also adds HDR, which expands the overall picture contrast range with deeper blacks and brighter highlights.
- 1920 x 1080-pixel native resolution: The LX-NZ3's DLP chip has 1920 x 1080-pixel native resolution, which, when combined with an optical actuator that shifts every pixel diagonally, increases the number of pixels perceived by the eye to 4K Ultra HD resolution.
- 3000 lumens with BLU-Escent™ laser diode/phosphor light engine delivers ultra-pure light with zero maintenance
- Lamp life of approx. 20,000 hours in normal mode
- Infinite dynamic contrast ratio
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10, HLG) for extended picture contrast and brightness with HDR sources
- 4K e-shift yields 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD projected image
- Single-chip DLP system has one 0.47" DMD imager with 1920 x 1080-pixel native resolution
- 1.6X manual zoom/focus lens (standard-throw)
- 2 HDMI 2.0 inputs; HDMI 1 input is HDCP 2.2 compatible for connecting to a 4K video source
- Auto Tone Mapping automatically optimizes HDR10 image quality for compatible content
- Dynamic Laser Dimming boosts picture contrast
- Covers 100% of Rec. 709 color standard (BT2020 compatible)
- 10-bit processing enables over one billion colors
- Color management system with 6-axis matrix
- Super Resolution lets you fine-tune the upscaling of HD content
- Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
Dimensions and Warranty
- 15-7/8" W x 5-3/4" H x 13-1/2" D
- Weight: 13.9 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 years parts & labor — carry-in service
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LX-NZ3B
3840 x 2160
|Approximate Lamp Life|
|Brightness (in ANSI Lumens)|
|Vertical Lens Shift|
|Horizontal Lens Shift|
|Vertical Keystone Correction|
|Horizontal Keystone Correction|
|Type of Warranty Service|
|Wireless HDMI Input|
|Component Video Inputs|
|Composite Video Inputs|
|Wireless HDMI Input|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.