JVC DLA-NX5 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. With the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, which automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information.
Combining brightness of 1,800 lm with dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1, the projector reproduces life-like images for latest contents like HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma.
- Superior contrast: JVC's D-ILA projectors are known for their excellent native contrast ratio thanks to the layered imaging chips they use as part of their LCoS — Liquid Crystal on Silicon — system. Three D-ILA chips — one each for red, green, and blue — are specially designed to reduce light scattering to deliver impressive contrast.
- Rich detail and color: As a true 4K projector, the DLA-NX5 can display over 8.8 million pixels. It also has HDR support and an auto-tone mapping feature that automatically adjusts the projector's settings based on the mastering information included on many HDR10-encoded UHD Blu-ray discs. That means you'll be able to see more detail, even in less-than-optimally-lit scenes.
- Easy to adjust: The DLA-NX5 has a motorized lens so you can adjust the zoom, focus, and lens shift right from your viewing position. A nine-setting installation mode allows you to customize the lens positions and picture settings for different situations so you can recall them easily when needed.
- Accessorize it: To get the best picture quality, we recommend using the DLA-NX5 with a 4K-rated projector screen. You should also keep in mind that DLA-NX5 has no built-in web apps, so you'll need to connect a 4K media streamer or an Ultra HD Blu-ray player to enjoy 4K content.
- Light output: 1,800 lumens with NSH 265 W lamp
- Native contrast: 40,000:1; dynamic contrast: 400,000:1
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10, HLG) for extended picture contrast and brightness with HDR sources
- Auto Tone Mapping automatically optimizes HDR image quality
- Three 0.69" D-ILA panels with Full Digital Cinema 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels each)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm lens provides excellent sharpness and edge-to-edge focus
- 2 HDMI 2.0 inputs; both inputs are HDCP 2.2 compatible for connecting to a 4K video source
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode
- Clear Motion Drive frame interpolation with Motion Enhance reduces blur and judder and makes motion look smoother
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor analyzes and optimizes images pixel by pixel
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- 9-setting Installation Mode lets you easily customize picture settings/lens positions
- Control: IR/ LAN/ RS232C/ 12V trigger output/3D synch emitter
Dimensions and Warranty
- 19.6" W x 9.3" H x 19.5" D
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years parts & labor (1 year or 1000 hours on lamp)
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DLA-NX5R
Active (req. optional emitter)
4096 x 2160
|Approximate Lamp Life|
4500 hrs. (Low)
|Brightness (in ANSI Lumens)|
|Vertical Lens Shift|
|Horizontal Lens Shift|
|Vertical Keystone Correction|
|Horizontal Keystone Correction|
|Type of Warranty Service|
|Wireless HDMI Input|
|Component Video Inputs|
|Composite Video Inputs|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.