Goes Where Flat Screens Cannot
Need to divide a room or your only available space is on a wall of windows? Screen Innovations delivers with the Motorized Zero-G form by deploying a "levitating" image wherever and whenever you want it. The design is simple and has removable PCB and lift tubes, pre-programmed doors (flush mount only) and automatic upper limits. Let us help you create the space you envision without sacrificing aesthetics.
The screen is available in several material options:
- Pure White or Gray
- Pure AT White or Gray
- Unity AT
- Slate AT
Screen Innovations is a truly customizable experience, so let us help you build the perfect fit for your space!
- All screens are designed and manufactured in the USA
- Flush or external case configurations
- Case finish options: White | Black
- Cord Color Options: White | Beige | Black | Forest Green | Gray | Sky Blue
- Motorized Format" Somfy Gen 1 Quiet Motor | Butyl Vibratio Isolation
- Min Size: 80" | Max Size: 160"
- Min Drop: 6" | Max Drop: 15.8' depending on screen size
- Removable upper motor lift tube with single pin release
- PCB is slide removable from the case
- Pre-programmed flush doors
- Automatic upper limit by optical sensor
- Top side recessed electrical control cable access
- Safety clips on external fascia
Dimensions and Warranty
- Dimensions & Weights will vary according to customization
- 1-year manufacturer defect & workmanship warranty to all new projection screens purchased from an authorized Screen Innovations dealer
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.