A Truly Customizable Fixed Screen Form
The Zero Edge Pro form from Screen Innovations is available in a wide variety of materials that can be utilized in dedicated dark rooms or lighted environments. The options are nearly endless for the Zero Edge Pro from 2 different frame sizes, 13 frame finishes and optional backlighting we can help you create the statement piece you desire.
The screen is available in several material options:
- Pure White or Gray
- Pure AT White or Gray
- Unity AT
- Short Throw
- Slate AT
- Black Diamond
Screen Innovations is a truly customizable experience, so let us help you build the perfect fit for your space!
- All screens are designed and manufactured in the USA
- Small Frame: 1/2" Black Zero-Edge bezel
- Medium Frame: 1 1/2" Zero-Edge bezel in a variety of colors with 1/2" velvet inlay
- Medium Frame Color Options: White | Warm White | Dark Gray | Char Brown | Taupe | Black | Teal | Slate Blue | Clear Anodized | Red | Blue | Orange | 100% Velvet
- Fixed Format
- Built in LED channel for optional backlighting
- Max Size in 16:9 is 200"
- Max Size in 2.35:1 is 275"
Dimensions and Warranty
- Dimensions & Weights will vary according to customization
- 1-year manufacturer defect & workmanship warranty to all new projection screens purchased from an authorized Screen Innovations dealer
Questions and answers of the customers
Hello. My hometheater is 22Lx17Wx11H. It is a dedicated HT so ambient light is not an issue. My projector is JVC DLA-NX5. I have a very old 120 inch acoustically transparent white screen by Screen Research which is now dirty and I also have some image issues with script reflecting to the back wall; not sure I can explain that right.
Need your recommendation for which acoustically transparent screen should I use for the best image quality and future proofing and whats the max size screen can I out in this space considering my first row is probably 13 feet from the screen.