Whether you’re watching a live sporting event, streaming your favorite series, gaming on the latest generation of consoles, or simply watching a blockbuster movie, EpiqVision Laser Projection TV1 from Epson will simply amaze you. As an alternative to traditional LCD and OLED TV’s, the Epson EpiqVision Laser Projection TV1 represents a new generation of digital projection that redefines the everyday television experience by offering a stunning 4K PRO-UHD2 HDR picture.
- Creates an immersive experience: Epson EpiqVision Laser Projection TV combines a new type of Ultra Short Throw Laser-Array Projection technology to produce vivid colors and deep blacks for an exceptionally bright, colorful, and sharp picture.
- Up to 4X bigger than a 60” flat panel TV: With an immersive 120" display, watching sports is an epic event. It's the closest thing to being there live. Nothing else even comes close.
- Awesome for gaming: If you're a serious console gamer, this will take your gaming experience to a new level of immersion. Imagine a 120" 4K PRO-UHD2 gaming display — with input lag times about 16.7 milliseconds.
- Immersive 120" Display
- Ultra-Short Throw Laser-Array Technology
- 4K PRO-UHD Projection Technology
- Incredibly Bright Picture
- 10-bit HDR Color Processing
- 4,000 Lumens
- Up to 2,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Native 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- 16.7ms Input Lag
- Dual 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 Ports
- Display Technology 4K Compatible Ambient Light Rejecting (ALR) screen with Optical Layering Technology
- Thin bezel design
- Screen color is black when no image is being projected
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Viewing Performance 178-degree viewing angle 0.8 Gain
Dimensions and Warranty
- 105.5" W x 59.7" H x 1.2" D
- 28.7 lbs
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- Model: LS500BATV120EP
There are no reviews yet.