SVS PB2000 Pro
Powered subwoofer with app control (Black Ash)/ (Piano GLoss Black)
- frequency response: 19-240 Hz (±3 dB)
- built-in Class D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- front-firing 12″ aluminum woofer cone with cast aluminum basket for high efficiency and low distortion acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
Everything you need, nothing you don't. HDR and 4K is supported in pass thru. My 2 year old Yamaha didn't. Have it paired with a Polk 5.1 speaker system. Sounds good to me. The Sony automatic sound calibration seems to provide more bass than my old Yamaha's calibration (sounds better to me)
Jason of Pearl City, HI
Breathtaking output and subterranean low frequency extension down to 16 Hz with pinpoint accuracy and control. Features all-new 12-inch SVS driver, 550 Watts RMS, 1,500+ Watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output, and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app. Optimized with dual port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.
- Bass power you'll hear and feel: Enjoy immersive sound that can rock a large home theater, but also offers easy ways to fine-tune the sound for any room.
- Deep, powerful, and precise bass for movies and music: You'll hear seismic rumble and crushing impact in movie soundtracks, and tuneful bass lines in your favorite music.
- Simple control from the sub or your phone: Designed for easy set-up and integration in both multichannel home theater and two-channel systems.
- frequency response: 16-290 Hz (±3 dB)
- built-in Class D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output delivers 550 watts of RMS power (1500 watts peak)
- front-firing 12" aluminum woofer cone with cast aluminum basket for high efficiency and low distortion
- bass reflex cabinet design with dual front-firing 3" ports
- acoustically optimized cabinet features a double-thickness MDF front baffle and extensive internal bracing
- advanced audio processing using high-resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with precise 56-bit filtering
- rear-panel Intelligent Control Interface with backlit touch controls and LED display
- full-featured control via Bluetooth® for Apple® and Android™ devices
- app-based control of crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, and other bass management functions
- bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time in app
- selectable room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope to better match bass to room size
- three digital Parametric EQ filters with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- continuously variable low-pass crossover (30-200 Hz)
- continuously variable phase control (0-180°)
- line-level/LFE RCA inputs
- line-level RCA outputs to daisy-chain additional powered subwoofers
- main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- 3.5mm remote trigger input for turning the subwoofer on/off from another component
- USB output for service, and powering accessories like the SVS Soundpath Wireless Audio Adapter (sold separately)
- detachable 8-ft. power cord
- non-resonant ABS fabric mesh grille
- 17-3/8"Wx21"Hx23-15/16"D (with grille)
- weight: 64.8 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PB-2000 PRO BK ASH
|Woofer Size (inches)|
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq|
|High-Pass Crossover Freq|
|Amplifier Output (watts)|
|Speaker Parts Warranty|
|Speaker Labor Warranty|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.