Chora Surround is a compact loudspeaker that adds side and rear channels to your Home Cinema system for an even more immersive experience. The sound comes from all sides, accentuating the realism of scenes and heightening your sensations. Made in France in Focal’s workshops, Chora Surround uses the same Slatefiber technology seen in the Chora speaker drivers, ensuring high-quality sonic coherence with the other loudspeakers in the line.
- The TNF tweeter: A Focal exclusive and made in France, from an Aluminium/Magnesium alloy, this tweeter offers many benefits, particularly in sound spatialization. With this tweeter, there is no shortage of sound harmony and precision
- The Slatefiber cone: Also made in France in Focal's workshops, it is characterised by a rich, dynamic and balanced sound, particularly in the midranges, as well as a stunning aesthetic thanks to its “slate” effect. The fruit of several years of R&D, Focal’s engineers have mixed ultra-lightweight recycled non-woven carbon fibres –a first in the world of audio– with thermoplastic polymers. The combination of these materials offers excellent acoustic performance.
- The sleek design: Thanks to its black MDF finish, its magnetic grille and sleek design, it will be a seamless yet stunning addition that fits perfectly into your listening room.
- TNF Aluminium/Magnesium tweeter
- 6 ½” (16.5cm) bass/midrange Slatefiber cone
- Magnetic grille
- Black MDF finish
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m) 89dB
- Frequency response (±3 dB) 80Hz - 28kHz
- Low frequency point (-6 dB) 67Hz
- Nominal impedance 8Ω
- Minimum impedance 4.5Ω
- Recommended amplifier power 25/100W
- Crossover frequency 3,000Hz
Dimensions and Warranty
- 17 1/2” H x 12 15/8” W x 3 15/16" D
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR #
|Bipole or Dipole||
|Midrange Size (inches)||
|Woofer Size (inches)||
up to 75
|Mounting Bracket Included||
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.