Surround Be features an exclusive "Bi/Twin" design with twin inputs, enabling the loudspeaker to be used both in 5.1 (Bipolar mode) or 7.1 (double mono mode). This feature avoids having multiple surround loudspeakers in your Home Cinema. Surround Be is composed of two 61/2" (16.5cm) "W" cone bass/midrange and two pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeters.
- Optimised acoustic performance: The 'W' composite sandwich cone permits total optimization of the frequency response curve, thanks to the total control of three key parameters: lightness, rigidity and damping. These unique characteristics of lightness and rigidity provide control of the signal transmission speed inside the material.
- Beryllium tweeter of unequalled purity: Due to its incredible rigidity, Beryllium represents the ultimate material for a tweeter dome. After two years of research and development, Focal produced the world’s first pure Beryllium inverted dome, able to cover more than five octaves and improve the perception of transients and other micro details. The pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter offers a perfectly linear frequency response and extremely precise and detailed treble.
- 2-way surround loudspeaker
- 2 pure Beryllium tweeters
- 2 x 61/2" (16.5cm) "W" cone bass/midrange
- Fixed protective grilles
- Bi/Twin mode, bipolar or double monopolar modes (for 7.1 set-ups with one pair of Surround Be loudspeakers
- Black Lacquer finish
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB) 72Hz - 40kHz
- Low frequency point - 6dB 59Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V / 1m) 91dB
- Nom. impedance 4 Ohms / 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance 3 Ohms / 6 Ohms (bipolar/mono)
- Crossover frequency 2400Hz
- Recommended amplifier power 40 - 200W
Dimensions and Warranty
- 15 23/64” H x 16 59/64” L x 7 31/64" P
- Weight: 27.77 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR #