Earth-shaking output, subterranean low-frequency extension, crisp speed in transients and pinpoint control, the PB-3000 delivers reference subwoofer performance at a breakthrough price. Features all-new, first-ever 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver and 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output for crushing bass below the threshold of human hearing without sacrificing refinement. PB-3000 is the first SVS subwoofer optimized with dual ports for maximizing airflow, driver motion and amplifier power, while eliminating the potential for port turbulence. Breathtakingly forceful and refined bass hits new lows.
- Uncompromising sound quality: Featuring technology from the SVS 16-Ultra Series and 4000 Series, winners of multiple awards as the top subwoofers worldwide, the PB-3000 unleashes breathtaking output and extreme low-frequency extension with pinpoint accuracy and control. The newest ported cabinet SVS model combines SVS subwoofer technology developed with innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance, providing room-shaking power, subterranean extension, and uncompromising sound quality.
- New 13-inch High-Excursion SVS Driver: The iron fist inside a velvet glove, this completely new 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver delivers punishing levels of low-frequency output, while maintaining crisp speed in transients by stopping and starting on a dime with precision. An aluminum vented cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio and a proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy.
- Massive power with precise control: Conservatively rated at 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 13-inch driver with effortless power and absolute control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels.
- First Ever SVS Dual Port Cabinet Design: PB-3000 is the first SVS subwoofer optimized with a dual port cabinet design for maximizing airflow, driver motion and amplifier power, while eliminating potential for port turbulence.
- Frequency response: 16-260 Hz (±3 dB)
- Built-in Class D amplifier delivers 800 watts RMS of continuous power (2,500 watts peak dynamic power)
- Front-firing 13" aluminum vented cone
- Bass reflex (ported) design with dual front-firing ports
- Rear-panel Intelligent Control Interface with backlit touch controls and LED display
- Full-featured control via Bluetooth® for Apple® and Android™ devices
- App-based control of crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, and other bass management functions
- Bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real-time in both the app and the subwoofer's display
- Selectable room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope to better match bass to room size
- Three digital Parametric EQ filters with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Variable low-pass crossover
- Variable phase control (0-180°)
- Line-level/LFE RCA inputs
- Main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- Detachable high-current 6-foot power cord
- Non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Black ash wood veneer finish
Dimensions and Warranty
- 18-5/16"W x 21-15/16"H x 26"D (with grille)
- Weight: 82.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PB3000-BK Ash
|Woofer Size (inches)||
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq||
30 Hz – 200 Hz
|High-Pass Crossover Freq||
|Amplifier Output (watts)||
16 Hz – 200 Hz
|Speaker Parts Warranty||
|Speaker Labor Warranty||
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||
There are no reviews yet.