SVS PB-2000 Pro
- Frequency response: 19-240 Hz (±3 dB)
- Built-in Class D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- Front-firing 12″ aluminum woofer cone with cast aluminum basket for high efficiency and low distortion acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
- Bass-reflex cabinet design with dual front-firing 3″ ports
Breathtaking output and subterranean low-frequency extension down to 16 Hz with pinpoint accuracy and control. Features all-new 12-inch SVS driver, 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output, and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app. Optimized with dual-port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.
- Bass power you'll hear and feel: Enjoy immersive sound that can rock a large home theater, but also offers easy ways to fine-tune the sound for any room.
- Deep, powerful, and precise bass for movies and music: You'll hear the seismic rumble and crushing impact in movie soundtracks, and tuneful bass lines in your favorite music.
- Simple control from the sub or your phone: Designed for easy set-up and integration in both multichannel home theater and two-channel systems.
- Frequency response: 16-290 Hz (±3 dB)
- Built-in Class D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output delivers 550 watts of RMS power (1500 watts peak)
- Front-firing 12" aluminum woofer cone with cast aluminum basket for high efficiency and low distortion
- Bass-reflex cabinet design with dual front-firing 3" ports
- Acoustically optimized cabinet features a double-thickness MDF front baffle and extensive internal bracing
- Advanced audio processing using high-resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with precise 56-bit filtering
- Rear-panel Intelligent Control Interface with backlit touch controls and LED display
- Full-featured control via Bluetooth® for Apple® and Android™ devices
- App-based control of crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, and other bass management functions
- Bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real-time in-app
- Selectable room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope to better match bass to room size
- Three digital Parametric EQ filters with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Continuously variable low-pass crossover (30-200 Hz)
- Continuously variable phase control (0-180°)
- Line-level/LFE RCA inputs
- Line-level RCA outputs to daisy-chain additional powered subwoofers
- Main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- 3.5mm remote trigger input for turning the subwoofer on/off from another component
- USB output for service, and powering accessories like the SVS Soundpath Wireless Audio Adapter (sold separately)
- Detachable 8-ft. power cord
- Non-resonant ABS fabric mesh grille
Dimensions and Warranty
- 17-3/8"Wx21"Hx23-15/16"D (with grille)
- Weight: 64.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PB-2000 PRO BK ASH
|Woofer Size (inches)||
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq||
30 Hz – 200 Hz
|High-Pass Crossover Freq||
|Amplifier Output (watts)||
16 Hz – 290 Hz
|Speaker Parts Warranty||
|Speaker Labor Warranty||
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.