SVS 3000 Micro Piano Gloss Black
- 10.9″ H x 11.7″ W x 10.7″ D (including grilles)
- Dual opposing 8-inch active drivers designed acoustically and electrically in parallel
- 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- Rear-mounted internal amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- Also available in Gloss White finish
- Screw-in isolating elastomer feet
- Reinforced MDF cabinet
Small but mighty, this mini subwoofer fits discreetly in any room without sacrificing performance. In addition to its perfect size and bass pumping sound, they come in either High-end Piano Gloss Black or High Gloss White and will blend seamlessly in any decor.
The design delivers all around. It features fully active dual opposing 8-inch drivers and an 800 watt RMS, 2,500 watt Peak Power Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier with discrete MOSFET output. The 3000 Micro takes advantage of more surface area which lessens the need for single-driver excursion to hit target SPL. With two 8” cones, it has about the same surface area as an 11” cone, but an 11” cone would not be able to fit on any of the sides of a sub this small.
- Uncompromised Performance: This 10" cabinet uses the room to deliver breathtaking bass like no other micro subwoofer has been able to do.
- New Innovation: The 3000 Micro utilizes innovation from the SVS 16-Ultra subwoofers and combines it in an 800 watt RMS, 2,500+ watt Peak Power Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier with discreet MOSFET output
- Powerful Smartphone App: Control not only volume but multiple DSP functions and save presets for your favorite movie or music experience.
• 8" Fully active dual opposing SVS subwoofer drivers
• High efficiency Class D Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier delivers 800 watts RMS of continuous power (2500+ watts peak power)
• Frequency response: 23-240 Hz (±3 dB)
• Roll-off slope specifically optimized to take maximum advantage of available room gain
• 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
• 1100 aluminum single piece cone and junction
• Precisely tuned overhung motor configuration
• Powerful proprietary ferrite motor system
• Total Excursion (each driver): 24mm Xmax, 37mm Xmech
• High-current 4-layer copper voice coil winding
• 50 MHz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP with precision 56-bit filtering
• Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) with blue-LED light bar display and easy push-button controls
• Auto/On and 3-12V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience
• User adjustable settings for system performance optimization: low pass filter, phase, polarity, room gain, and three parametric equalizers
• SVS Subwoofer Control Smartphone App for Apple iOS, Amazon and Android
• Stereo RCA input and output with ultra-wide input voltage
• Acoustically inert double thick MDF cabinet & reinforced internal bracing
• Custom iso-elastomer screw in feet
• Protective non-resonant perforated metal grilles
• Heavy duty, high current 6' power cord
• High-end Piano Gloss Black and Piano Gloss White finish options
10.9" H x 11.7" W x 10.7" D (including grilles)
There are no reviews yet.