Prepare to shake the floors of your entire neighborhood. With a 15" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofer, the Klipsch SPL-150 is the biggest and baddest of the SPL Series.
- Immersive bass: Large and in charge, the SPL-150 fills even the largest spaces with explosive, deep bass. Klipsch has been pissing off your neighbors since 1946 - why stop now?
- Double your listening pleasure: Don't waste your money on one giant sub that won't give you the deep bass experience you need. Two SPL-150s increase your output capability by close to 6 dB, evening out the coverage to make sure everyone feels those good vibrations.
- High-efficiency Class D amplifier: The built-in, high-efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction.
- Ultra-durable design: Features a scratch-resistant ebony finish that looks like real wood and covers the entire cabinet with shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts, and a woven cloth grille that give the subwoofers a premium look and feel.
- 400-watt RMS Class D amplifier (800 watts peak power)
- 15" front-firing Cerametallic™ cone woofer
- Frequency response: 18-125 Hz
- Front slot port with internal flare technology for reduced turbulence and flexible installation
- Variable low-pass crossover
- Phase switch to fine-tune the subwoofer to your room and main speakers
- Line-level/LFE (low-frequency effects) input
- Auto on/off
- Compatible with the Klipsch WA-2 wireless audio kit
- Durable MDF cabinet finished with brushed black polymer veneer
Dimensions and Warranty
- 19-1/2"W x 21-1/2"H x 23-3/4"D
- Weight: 75.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years woofer, 2 years amplifier
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1067308
|Woofer Size (inches)|
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq|
40 Hz – 120 Hz
|High-Pass Crossover Freq|
|Amplifier Output (watts)|
18 Hz – 125 Hz
|Speaker Parts Warranty|
|Speaker Labor Warranty|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.