The SPL-120 subwoofer is a step up from the Klipsch Reference series. Featuring a high-efficiency Class-D amplifier and spun copper Cerametallic™ woofer, the Klipsch SPL series subwoofers deliver best-in-class low-frequency output.
The depth and power of bass that Klipsch SPL-120 delivers is incredible, you want to add the same performance to your surround sound system. This hard-hitting 12" sub is powered by a 300-watt RMS amplifier — enough "oomph" to shake the walls but also provide controlled, accurate bass. It's the kind of sub that makes dinosaur and spaceship movies take on a whole new level of realism in your room.
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers: Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power.
- High-efficiency Class D amplifier: The built-in, high-efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction. The Class D output stage ensures maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and low-frequency power.
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive Internal Flare technology: Proprietary internal geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
- Premium look and feel: Scratch-resistant ebony finish looks like real wood and covers the entire cabinet. Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a woven cloth grille give the SPL subwoofers a premium look and feel.
- 12" front-firing, long-throw Cerametallic™ spun-copper woofer
- 300-watt RMS amplifier (600 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 24-125 Hz
- Front-firing slot port for increased low-frequency performance
- Variable low-pass crossover
- Phase switch to fine-tune the subwoofer to your main speakers and room
- Line-level/LFE (low-frequency effects) input
- Compatible with optional Klipsch WA-2 wireless signal transmitter kit
- Auto power on/off
- Durable MDF cabinet with scratch-resistant textured wood grain vinyl finish
- Removable magnetic grille
Dimensions and Warranty
- 14-3/4"W x 17-11/16"H x 21-1/4"D
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years woofer, 2 years amplifier
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1065966
|Woofer Size (inches)||
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq||
40 Hz – 120 Hz
|High-Pass Crossover Freq||
|Amplifier Output (watts)||
24 Hz – 125 Hz
|Speaker Parts Warranty||
|Speaker Labor Warranty||
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||