Designed by Focal engineers for both Hi-Fi listening and Home Cinema use, the Sub 600P subwoofer completes your audio installation by providing a deep, impactful and controlled bass. Combined with your Home Cinema system, its power offers an even more sensational and realistic immersion.
- High power handling: Its Class D 600-watt amplifier supplies an 11 13/16” (30cm) diameter Polyflex speaker driver, a heavier, more rigid cone promoting high power handling.
- Closed design: The Sub 600P closed design allows any interference noise to be avoided, reproducing the original sound signal as faithfully as possible.
- Modern and discrete design: With its High Gloss black finish front panel, its brushed MDF cabinet body and its magnetic grille, the Sub 600P is a modern and discrete addition to your listening room.
- Class-D amplifier 600 watts
- Closed construction for faithful bass reproduction
- 12" (30cm) bass speaker driver with Polyflex cone
- Magnetic grille
- High gloss black front panel Brushed MDF body
- Frequency response at -6dB 26Hz
- Frequency response (+/-3dB) 28Hz–270Hz
- RCA input Right, left LFE
- Crossover frequency Variable 40Hz-200Hz (LFE)
- Phase adjustment Phase inverter 0°/180°
- Power modes AutoStandby enable/disable
- Amplifier power 600W Dynamic (300W RMS)
Dimensions and Warranty
- 15 3/4″ H x 15 3/4″ W x 16 3/4″ D
- Weight: 46.3lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Prime Center
Active closed subwoofer
12" (30cm) Polyflex woofer
|Frequency response at -6dB||
|Frequency response (+/-3dB)||
Right, left LFE
Variable 40Hz-200Hz (LFE)
Phase inverter 0°/180°
600W Dynamic (300W RMS)