The Electra IW1002 Be loudspeaker is a truly compact and invisible alternative for a traditional audio system for your home. The sophisticated design and exceptional performance of this line enables it to compete with classic high-end loudspeakers.
The Electra IW1002 Be loudspeaker features Focal’s latest innovations, including the 'W' sandwich cone and the pure beryllium tweeter. The very sleek design of this 2-way loudspeaker puts it on par with any other high-end loudspeaker on the market. Power and perfect integration are its key strengths. This loudspeaker can be integrated into the wall or mounted to its optional on-wall stand.
- Optimised acoustic performance of the 'W' cone: The 'W' composite sandwich cone permits total optimization of the frequency response curve, thanks to the total control of three key parameters: lightness, rigidity and damping. These unique characteristics of lightness and rigidity provide control of the signal transmission speed inside the material.
- IAL tweeter (Infinite Acoustic Load): Electra 1000 Be loudspeakers feature an innovative technology called IAL. This technology enabled us to design a tweeter with a very wide frequency range capable of extending very low down in frequency response, for relaying the midrange much earlier. This technology allows the frequency range to which the human ear is sensitive to be reproduced by the ultra-light tweeter with exceptional definition.
- Unequalled purity Beryllium tweeter: Due to its incredible rigidity, Beryllium represents the ultimate material for a tweeter dome. After two years of research and development, Focal produced a world first: a pure Beryllium inverted dome, able to cover more than five octaves. You will improve the perception of transients and other micro details.
- 2-way In-Wall sealed speaker
- 61/2" (16.5cm) midbass 'W' cone, exclusive composite sandwich
- Pure Beryllium tweeter
- Sealed MDF speaker.
- OPC filtering, phase optimal control., tweeter level adjustments
- Magnetic leveled grille
- Frequency response (±3dB) 60H-40kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 88dB
- Nominal impedance 8Ω
- Recommended amplifier power 25-150W
- Tweeter adjustment -3dB / 0dB / +3dB
- Crossover frequency 2,600Hz
Dimensions and Warranty
- Frame size: with grille 16 3/4” x 12 1/8” - (0 3/16” thick), without grille 16 1/3” x 11 3/4” - (0 1/16” thick)
- Cut-out dimensions (HxW) 14 15/16" x 10 3/8"
- Depth from wall 3 7/8”
- Weight: 14.1lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR #