The 300 ICW4 in-wall/in-ceiling loudspeakers are discrete and powerful. While these speakers are perfect for listening to stereo and cinema, they are also very capable of reproducing surround or being used as part of a multi-channel system. The natural, well-defined mid-range reinforces and complements voices whether singing or in dialogue. The 300 ICW4 in-wall/in-ceiling loudspeakers are the most compact in the 300 series which gives it an impressive size/sensitivity ratio.
- Versatile: Discretely blend with bookshelf or column speakers, install around a screen as stereo loudspeakers or a center speaker and even use for an in-ceiling Atmos® application
- 4" Flax Cone Woofer: The famous flax cone is ideal for movie dialogues and is paired with an aluminum/magnesium alloy inverted dome tweeter
- Easy Installation: No tools needed! Rapid, easy install is made available through the patented EQI system (Easy Quick Install)
The Flax sandwich technology used in the 300 ICW4 loudspeakers takes a flax based eco-textile and sandwiches it between glass fibers. Though it is very light, it is extremely rigid and well damped for providing better definition and more neutral timbre. Additionally, the TNV2 Tweeter uses inverted dome technology (exclusive to Focal) which provides optimal energy transfer and limited directivity.
Contact us today and we will help you design your Focal audio system.
- Ulltra compact 2-way speaker
- Magnets for mounting magnetic grills with anti-vibration pads
- Arrives ready to paint with both square and circular grills for in-wall/in-ceiling application
- 1" Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter with Poron suspension for smoother sound
- 4" Flax midbass provides neutrality and sound definition
- Rear design protects against dust
- Handles attach to the frame for simple mounting
- No tools required for quick and easy installation
- Pre-mounting kit and fire rated backcans are required for installation and sold separately
Dimensions and Warranty
- 6 27/64" (Cutout diameter)
- 7 9/16" x 3 55/64" (Dimensions 0/Depth)
- 3 21/32" (Depth behind surface)
- 2.6 lbs (Net weight with grill)
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Defect
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 300ICW4
80 Hz – 28 kHz
|Low Frequency Point||
|Recommended Amplifier Power||
25 – 100 W
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.