Focal 300 ICW6
The 300 ICW6 in-wall/in-ceiling loudspeakers are discrete and powerful. These speakers are perfect for pristine listening to stereo and cinema. The natural, well-defined mid-range reinforces and complements voices whether singing or in dialogue. The 300 ICW6 in-wall/in-ceiling loudspeakers are the most balanced of the 300 Series.
- Versatile: Perfect for reproducing all of the characteristics of the Focal sound
- 2-Way Coaxial with 6 1/2" Flax Cone Woofer: The famous flax cone is ideal for movie dialogues and is paired with an aluminum/magnesium alloy inverted dome tweeter
- Easy Installation: No tools needed! Rapid, easy install is made available through the patented EQI system (Easy Quick Install)
The Flax sandwich technology used in the 300 ICW6 loudspeakers takes a flax based eco-textile and sandwiches it between glass fibers. Though it is very light, it is extremely rigid and well damped for providing better definition and more neutral timbre. Additionally, the TNV2 Tweeter uses inverted dome technology (exclusive to Focal) which provides optimal energy transfer and limited directivity.
Contact us today and we will help you design your Focal audio system.
- 2-way coaxial speaker
- Magnets for mounting magnetic grills with anti-vibration pads
- Arrives ready to paint with both square and circular grills for in-wall/in-ceiling application
- 1" Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter with Poron suspension for smoother sound
- 6.5" Flax midbass provides neutrality and sound definition
- Rear design protects against dust
- No tools required for quick and easy installation
- Pre-mounting kit and fire rated backcans are required for installation and sold separately
Dimensions and Warranty
- 8 1/2" (Cutout diameter)
- 9 39/64 x 4 9/64" (Dimensions 0/Depth)
- 3 15/16" (Depth behind surface)
- 5.29 lbs (Net weight with grill)
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Defect
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 300ICW6
65 – 28 Hz
|Low Frequency Point||
|Recommended Amplifier Power||
25 – 100 W
There are no reviews yet.