The 300ICLCR5 in-ceiling loudspeakers are made in France and are dedicated to residential use. This LCR (Left, Central, Right) loudspeaker is ideal for building an exceptional Home Cinema set-up, in rooms up to 320ft². This in-ceiling loudspeaker is perfect for very open-plan spaces without any nearby rear wall. Five uses are possible: front left, center or right channels, rear left and rear right channels.
These loudspeakers are equipped with Focal’s famous Flax cone woofer and a tweeter with an inverted dome to deliver perfect acoustics. The bass is controlled and articulated for optimal fidelity. Flax cones produce an intelligible sound, ideal for movie dialogues. The trebles are very precise. Re-discover your favorite movies.
- Create an invisible system: The 300ICLCR5 in-ceiling loudspeaker is ideal for a Home Cinema set-up. The mid-treble plate can be orientated to aim at the listening spot, even if the speaker is not straight. Hence, all the complexity of the movies’ soundtracks will be greatly reproduced while preserving the interior decoration.
- Original Flax Cone: All the speaker driver cones of the 300 SERIES range are made using Flax sandwich technology. Flax is an eco-textile with astounding structural properties: it is light, rigid and well-damped for providing greater neutrality of the timbre and better definition. TNV2 Tweeter developed for these products uses Focal’s exclusive inverted dome technology, allowing for optimal energy transfer and limited directivity.
- Frameless magnetic grilles: The magnetic grilles supplied with each product are perfect for quick and easy assembly. In terms of design, all the products of the 300 Series line come with two types of grilles: a square grille and a circular one, to ensure they blend in perfectly with your interior. Another key aspect of the design is that the grilles are frameless, making them even more discreet and elegant.
- 3-way In-ceiling loudspeakers
- Sealed cabinet
- Drivers: 2 x 5" (13cm) Flax woofers, 4" (10cm) Flax midrange, 1" (25mm) Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter r with Poron® suspension
- Magnetic grilles
- Mid-treble plate adjustable horizontally for focusing the sound on the listening point
- Adjustable tweeter level (-3dB, 0dB, +3dB) and mid-range level (-2dB, 0dB, +2dB)
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Frequency response: 55Hz-28kHz
- Low frequency point (-6dB) 45Hz
- Nominal impedance 8Ώ
- Minimal impedance 2.9Ώ
- Recommended amplifier power: 50-150 watts
Dimensions and Warranty
- Product dimension: 14.56" H x 14.56" W x 7.69" D
- Cutout dimensions: 13.38" H x 13.38" L
- Mounting depth: 7.5"
- Weight: 16.3 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR #
2 x 5" (13cm) Flax woofers, 4" (10cm) Flax midrange,
|Low Frequency Point|
|Recommended Amplifier Power|
50 W – 150 W
|External dimensions (HxWxD)|
149/16" x 149/16" x 711/16" (370 x 370 x 195mm)
|Cut-Out diameter (HxL)|
133/8" x 133/8" (340 x 340mm)
|Depth from wall|
|Net weight (with front grille)|
16.3 lbs (7.4kg)
|Packing dimensions (WxDxH)|
185/16" x 185/16" x 111/16" (465 x 465 x 281mm)
|Total weight (with packaging)|
20.9 lbs (9.5kg)
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.