The 100ICW8 loudspeaker which is dedicated to home audio and delivers an amazing sound quality and has a compact design. This product is aimed at small to medium-sized rooms and for three types of use: distributed systems (hallways, living rooms), stereo systems (bedrooms, kitchens), and Home Cinema systems (in dedicated rooms or living rooms). The product is suitable for every room in the house, even in humid environments such as bathrooms. It can be used in-wall or in-ceiling.
This coaxial loudspeaker has a new aluminum inverted dome adjustable tweeter, more compact, improving sound dispersion. It is also equipped with a new Polyglass cone (8” – 21 cm). A new crossover improves the off-axis listening and avoids the “shower effect”.
- Perfect acoustics: 100ICW5, 100ICW6 and 100ICW8, 100IC6ST and ICLCR5 offer three-position switch (-3dB, 0 dB, +3 dB) to adjust the treble according to the acoustic environment (reverberation on windows or on tiles for example). Two loudspeakers can be connected to the same amplifier.
- Even for humid environments: Tropicalisation is used on Polyglass membranes to allow an installation in humid environments, such as bathrooms for example.
- Hi-Fi or home cinema: All the products from the 100 Series can be used to reinforce classic Hi-Fi systems, particularly the loudspeakers from the Chorus 700 series, for those looking for a discreet, high-quality Home Cinema system.
- In-wall or In-ceiling 2-way coaxial loudspeakers
- 360° tweeter rotation and 20° inclination, improved sound spatialization.
- Ultra-rigid unibody, no vibrations.
- Humidity resistant speaker
- Drivers: 8" (21cm) Polyglass Midbass; 1" (25mm) AI inverted dome Tweeter
- Adjustable tweeter level (-3dB, 0dB, +3dB)
- Magnetic grilles included
- ODC crossover for controlled directivity and wider sound dispersion
- Four mounting brackets with optimised grips
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency response: 53Hz-23kHz
- Low frequency point (-6dB) 40Hz
- Nominal impedance 8Ώ
- Minimal impedance 6.9Ώ
- Recommended amplifier power: 25-150 watts
- Pre-mounting kit and fire rated backcan are required for installation and sold separately
Dimensions and Warranty
- Product dimension: 9.77" x 4.38"
- Cutout dimensions: 8.81"
- Mounting depth: 4.22"
- Weight: 3.86 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # F100ICW8
|Quantity in Package||
|Tweeter Size (inches)||
|Midrange Size (inches)||
|Woofer Size (inches)||
25 – 150
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.