Enjoy versatile placement options with the right-oriented Klipsch THX-6000-LCR-L 2-Way LCR Speaker. It features 1/4"-20 bolt holes on the back for wall or ceiling mounting with a compatible mount and can be used at any position in a home theater system – in the front at the left, center, or right position, or as a surround channel. When used as half of a stereo pair, the THX-6000-LCR-L should be installed as the right channel due to its tweeter placement.
The THX-6000-LCR-L uses a 1" titanium dome tweeter mated to a 90 x 60° Tractrix horn for enhanced highs, and two 6.5" Cerametallic anodized-aluminum cone woofers for mids and lows down to 48 Hz. The THX-6000-LCR-L accepts up to 150W of RMS power from your amplifier.
- THX Ultra2-certified: Designed primarily for front left, center, or right reproduction in high-performance home theaters, the THX-6000-LCR-L can also be used as a surround channel or in a combination home theater/music system. Its rear-panel 1/4"-20 threads make it compatible with wall or ceiling speaker mounts rated for 40 lb or higher.
- Left-oriented LCR design: While the THX-6000-LCR-L can be used as either a left, center or right speaker, when used as half of a stereo pair, it should be installed as the left channel due to the positioning of the tweeter and horn.
- 10 x 6", 90 x 60° Tractrix horn: The 10 x 6", 90 x 60° Tractrix horn helps raise the efficiency of the 1" titanium dome compression tweeter, optimizing its radiation pattern. The horn is designed to enable the speaker to meet THX Ultra2 directivity specifications without the lobing and comb filtering effects of multi-tweeter options. Its dual 6.5" woofers are designed with large, magnetically shielded motor structures that drive rigid, low-mass Cerametallic anodized-aluminum cones for high output with low distortion.
- Frequency Response: 48hz-20khz 3db
- Sensitivity: 97db @ 2.83 Volts / 1 Meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Hf Crossover: 1400hz
- Power Handling: 150 Watts Maximum Continuous(600 Watts Peak)
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex Via Front-Mounted Port
- Enclosure Material: Medium Density Fiberboard Construction (Mdf)
- Tweeter: 1" (2.5cm) Magnetically Shielded Titanium Dome Compression Driver With 9.6oz Ceramic Magnet Structure
- High Frequency Horn : 10" X 6" Rectangular 90X 60 Tractrix Horn
- Woofer: Two 6.5" (16.5cm) Magnetically Shielded, Cerametallic Cone, Cast Aluminum Frame Drivers
- Input Connections: Two Sets Of Binding Post Speaker Terminals (Connected Via Brass Strap Jumpers)
- Finish: Galaxy Black Cabinet With Black Anodized Aluminum Fascia
Dimensions and Warranty
- 15" H X 17" W X 12.5" D (W/Grille)
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Mounting: 4-Bolt Pattern 1/4"-20 Thread
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1068689
97db @ 2.83 Volts / 1 Meter
8 Ohms Compatible
150 Watts Maximum Continuous(600 Watts Peak)
Bass Reflex Via Front-Mounted Port
Medium Density Fiberboard Construction (Mdf)
1" (2.5cm) Magnetically Shielded Titanium Dome Compression Driver With 9.6oz Ceramic Magnet Structure
|High Frequency Horn||
10" X 6" Rectangular 90X 60 Tractrix Horn
Two 6.5" (16.5cm) Magnetically Shielded,Cerametallic Cone, Cast Aluminum Frame Drivers
Two Sets Of Binding Post Speaker Terminals (Connected Via Brass Strap Jumpers)
15" (38.1cm) H X 17" (43.2cm) W X 12.5" (31.8cm) D (W/Grille)
39 Lbs. (17.7kg)
Galaxy Black Cabinet With Black Anodized Aluminum Fascia
4-Bolt Pattern 1/4"-20 Thread
There are no reviews yet.