Featuring a 6.5” Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) Woofer and 1” Pivot Aluminum Dome ABS Tractrix® Horn-Loaded Tweeter, the PRO-16RC brings incredible acoustics with the signature Klipsch sound. Featuring the SecureFit™ Installation System, the Klipsch Professional Series Reference speakers are the ideal choice for custom home installation audio.
- Securefit™ installation system: The speaker module is fixed to the bezel using machine screws instead of traditional drywall screws for a more robust, acoustically stable installation.
- Controlled Dispersion™ Technology: Allows the tweeter to be aimed up to 15° in any direction, providing the perfect on-axis frequency response to off-center listening positions and the ideal solution for challenging installation positions.
- All-new, bezel-free magnetic grille: A completely redesigned powder coated magnetic steel grille eliminates the bezel for seamless, pristine integration into the living space.
- 6.5” Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) Woofer
- 1” Pivot Aluminum Dome ABS Tractrix® Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Exclusive, modular SecureFit™ Installation System
- Bezel-Free square and round paintable magnetic grilles
- Controlled Dispersion™ Technology
- Magnetic paint shield
- Frequency range: 63Hz - 23kHz (±3dB)
- Power handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Sensitivity: 94 dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Coverage angle: 100°
- Black Baffle/Frame, White Paintable Grille
Dimensions and Warranty
- 9.31" W x 9.31" H x 6.4" D ( 23.7cm W x 23.7cm H x 16.2cm D)
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.18kg)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1064446
|Woofer Size (inches)||
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG)