Sopra N°2 ushers in a new era for the "Premium High End", perfectly combining dynamics, space optimization and harmonic richness. Sopra N°2 incorporates character, and a compact, modern, pure design --- all essential factors to ensure perfect integration into your interior.
- Best midrange drivers ever developed by Focal: Using NIC and TMD technologies, Sopra n°2 pushes back the limits of sound reproduction in terms of transparency in a very compact enclosure. Sopra aims for maximal compactness to ensure easy integration into reasonably sized rooms measuring up to 320ft2 (30m2), and even for larger rooms of up to 750ft2 (70m2).
- Infinite horn loading: Sopra’s Beryllium tweeter features an incredibly light and extremely rigid dome that delivers a transparent and dynamic sound. The "IHL" system enables to load the Beryllium tweeter, respecting the compactness demand of the speaker
- Stable cabinet with the best choice of materials: Sopra was designed and made at Focal’s cabinet-making facility in Bourbon-Lancy (Burgundy, France) using the same manufacturing process as for Utopia. The 69mm sandwich-machined front panel enables inertia and damping, necessary to provide a stable mechanical reference for optimal definition. The glass material for the base of the loudspeaker eliminates all halo effects in the bass.
- Elegant design for both performance and aesthetics: Sopra is designed by the agency Pineau & Le Porcher with one rule: no sacrifice of performance to aesthetics. The Sopra line uses exceptional materials for different lacquered finishes or wood finishes, with High Gloss varnish for a radiant shine, bringing more elegance and warmth to your home décor. The injected polyurethane component allows for the upper and lower cabinets to be inclined for the "Focus Time" (acoustic convergence of the channels).
- IHL Beryllium tweeter
- Back wave absorption
- Very precise highs
- Magnetic front grilles
- Easier handling
- Midrange driver 6,5" "W" Cone
- TMD Suspension
- NIC Magnetic circuit
- Refined midrange
- 2 x 7" Woofer driver
- "W" Cone
- NIC Magnetic circuit
- Impressive sound density and bass control
- Tempered glass with a thickness of 3/4" (19mm)
- Decoupling spikes made in Stainless Steel
- Transfer to the ground of interfering vibrations
Dimensions and Warranty
- 46 27/32” H x 14 3/32" L x 21 17/64" P
- Weight: (net) 122lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FCHORA826DLW
Two 7" (18 cm) "W" woofer, 6 1/2" (16.5 cm) "W" midrange with TMD suspension, NIC motor 1 1/16" (27 mm), IHL Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
34 Hz – 40k Hz
|Low Frequency Point||
250 Hz – 2,200 Hz
|Recommended Amplifier Power||
40 W – 300 W
|Dimensions (H x L x P)||
46 27/32" x 14 3/32" x 21 17/64" (1,190 mm x 358 mm x 540 mm)
122 lbs (55 kg)
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.