Be surprised by Kanta’s highly original speakers. Entirely dedicated to acoustic performance and with a resolutely bewitching aesthetic --- that is the Kanta DNA! It took three years of research and development, using new materials and an effectiveness-focused design to create Kanta No. 2, giving it its powerful identity.
- Amalgamation of technologies: The marriage of Beryllium, in the latest generation IAL3 tweeter, with Flax, for the midrange and bass drivers, results in a precise, detailed sound brimming with warmth and musicality, a new era for those who love sound.
- Three-way floor-standing loudspeaker: Kanta N°2 is totally dedicated to performance. Focal’s latest acoustic innovations have been integrated into these floor-standers encompassing a modern and distinctive design. These loudspeakers are perfect for rooms measuring up to 320ft2 (30m2) and they’re also ideal for larger rooms of up to 645ft2 (60m2).
- High-density Polymer front panel: Everything is designed and made to create acoustic softness and warmth: the density and stiffness of the front panel and cabinet materials, softened angles and double port vents. The front panel is made of a new material to suit the acoustic parameters and totally eliminates any sound diffraction.
- On-trend or classic finishes: Several combinations are available with Kanta, to blend seamlessly into any style of interior.
- 61/2 (16.5cm) midrange
- Flax cone TMD suspension NIC motor
- Precise and detailed midrange
- Latest generation IAL3
- Beryllium tweeter
- 2 x 61/2" (16.5cm) woofers
- Flax cone NIC motor
- Deep and articulated bass
- Moulded multi-ply cabinet with great neutrality
- Magnetic grilles, Easy to put in place
- High-density Polymer front panel
- Inert baffle for improved definition
- Power Flow multi-port technology
- No dynamic compression
- Front and rear ports
Dimensions and Warranty
- 44" H x 12-5/8" W x 18-3/4" D
- Weight: 77.2lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JMLKANTN2-WA/IVORFRO
2 x 6.5" (165mm) Flax woofers with NIC motor.
35 Hz – 40k Hz
|Low Frequency Point||
|Recommended Amplifier Power||
40 W – 300 W
260 Hz – 2,700 Hz
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
1,118 mm x 477 mm x 321 mm
|Packaging Dimensions (H x W x D)||
1260 mm x 690 mm x 420 mm
|Total Weight (including packaging)||
There are no reviews yet.