Be surprised by Kanta’s highly original speakers. Entirely dedicated to acoustic performance and with a resolutely bewitching aesthetic --- that is the Kanta DNA! It took three years of research and development, using new materials and an effectiveness-focused design to create Kanta No. 2, giving it its powerful identity.
- Amalgamation of technologies: The marriage of Beryllium, in the latest generation IAL3 tweeter, with Flax, for the midrange and bass drivers, results in a precise, detailed sound brimming with warmth and musicality, a new era for those who love sound.
- Three-way floor-standing loudspeaker: Kanta N°2 is totally dedicated to performance. Focal’s latest acoustic innovations have been integrated into these floor-standers encompassing a modern and distinctive design. These loudspeakers are perfect for rooms measuring up to 320ft2 (30m2) and they’re also ideal for larger rooms of up to 645ft2 (60m2).
- High-density Polymer front panel: Everything is designed and made to create acoustic softness and warmth: the density and stiffness of the front panel and cabinet materials, softened angles and double port vents. The front panel is made of a new material to suit the acoustic parameters and totally eliminates any sound diffraction.
- On-trend or classic finishes: Several combinations are available with Kanta, to blend seamlessly into any style of interior.
- 61/2 (16.5cm) midrange
- Flax cone TMD suspension NIC motor
- Precise and detailed midrange
- Latest generation IAL3
- Beryllium tweeter
- 2 x 61/2" (16.5cm) woofers
- Flax cone NIC motor
- Deep and articulated bass
- Moulded multi-ply cabinet with great neutrality
- Magnetic grilles, Easy to put in place
- High-density Polymer front panel
- Inert baffle for improved definition
- Power Flow multi-port technology
- No dynamic compression
- Front and rear ports
Dimensions and Warranty
- 44" H x 12-5/8" W x 18-3/4" D
- Weight: 77.2lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JMLKANTN2-WA/DGMFRO
Two 6.5" ( 16.5 cm ) Flax woofer with NIC motor
35 Hz – 40k Hz
|Low Frequency Point||
|Recommended Amplifier Power||
40 – 300 watt
260Hz – 2,700Hz
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
441/64" x 1241/64" x 1825/32" (1,118 mm x 321 mm x 477 mm)
|Net weight (with front grille)||
77.2 lbs (35 kg)
|Packaging dimensions (H x W x D)||
939/64" x 1617/32" x 2711/64" (1,260 mm x 420 mm x 690 mm)
|Total weight (including packaging)||
88.2 lbs (40 kg)
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.