The Chora 816 model is a 2.5-way bass-reflex floor standing loudspeaker. Its woofer and midrange/bass speaker driver, both equipped with the Slatefiber cone, work in perfect harmony for a voluptuous sound reproduction and a perfect bass impact. The sound finds its full dimension in your listening room, with a dynamic midrange and remarkable power handling. A front port is placed below the loudspeaker to reduce distortion and, thanks to the tilt of the loudspeaker stand, Time Alignment provides a soundstage focused on the listener.
Soft and precise treble: The spatialization and very low directionality of the inverted dome allow silky trebles to be heard from any point in your listening room.
Perfectly balanced sound: In their quest for perfection, Focal engineers have opted to use non-woven carbon fibers, all pointing in the same direction to achieve even greater rigidity and better damping.
Sleek, modern design: The Chora range boasts a modern design, all lifted onto a tilted stand for Time Alignment, which provides an optimal soundstage, more focused on the listener. The slate color of the Slatefiber cone adds a final refined, authentic touch.
On-trend finishes: Blends into different interiors and lends them a unique aesthetic signature.
- 1" TNF aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter
- 6-1/2" Slatefiber mid/bass woofer
- 6-1/2" Slatefiber bass woofer
- Bass-reflex design (front-firing port)
- Lean-back design ensures precise sound at the listening position
- Magnetic grille for woofers
- Vinyl finish
- Frequency response: 50-28,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- Recommended amplifier power: 40-200 watts
- 12" W x 39-5/8" H x 15-7/8" D
- Weight: 40.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FCHORA816BK
|Tweeter Size (inches)||
|Midrange Size (inches)||
|Woofer Size (inches)||
|Built-in Powered Sub||
|Dolby Atmos Drivers||
|Speaker Parts Warranty||
|Speaker Labor Warranty||
40 – 200