Everything you need, nothing you don't. HDR and 4K is supported in pass thru. My 2 year old Yamaha didn't. Have it paired with a Polk 5.1 speaker system. Sounds good to me. The Sony automatic sound calibration seems to provide more bass than my old Yamaha's calibration (sounds better to me)
Jason of Pearl City, HI
The 100IWLCR5 loudspeakers which are dedicated to home audio can be highlighted for their acoustics performances and compact design. These products are aimed at small to medium sized rooms and for three types of use: distributed systems (hallways, living rooms), stereo systems (bedrooms, kitchens) and Home Cinema systems (in dedicated rooms or living rooms). This product can be installed everywhere thanks to a compact design with the speaker driver’s basket and chassis being redesigned as one only piece, frameless square and circular front grilles. Let yourself be surprised by the technology behind this product, an efficient design and ideal features for an easy use.
- Adaptable to your décor: Includes a low-profile grille that you can paint to match your room's décor. Plus it's magnetic, so attaching it is a breeze.
- Get creative with your placement: Tropicalisation is used on Polyglass membranes to allow an installation in humid environments, such as bathrooms or saunas.
- Perfect acoustics: Features built-in three-position tweeter and woofer level controls to adjust high and low-frequency output to best suit your room's acoustics.
- ideal for use in a stealthy home theater system, or as part of an in-wall stereo music system
- install a pair vertically as left- and right-channel speakers
- install one horizontally as a center channel, ideal if you want a seamless front soundstage with matching speakers across your room
- 1" aluminum inverted dome tweeter
- tweeter pivots 360° to direct high frequencies toward you
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- dual 5-1/8" Polyglass mid-bass drivers
- three-position woofer level control cuts or boosts mid-bass frequencies to tailor the sound to your room
- humidity-resistant design (not recommended for direct exposure to water)
- unobtrusive frame and low-profile, paintable magnetic grille for discreet installation
- recommended amplifier power: 25-120 watts
- frequency response: 55-23,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90.5 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- designed and developed in France
- cutout dimensions: 5-13/16"W x 16-3/8"H
- overall dimensions: 6-13/16"W x 17-1/4"H
- mounting depth: 3-1/4"
- weight: 3.9 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 100IW LCR5
|Tweeter Size (inches)|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.