The Ultra Tower is SVS's flagship speaker, the best available speaker in its price range. Standing toe-to-toe with the finest speakers in the world, the flagship SVS Ultra Tower is a reference floor-standing speaker built without compromise for the most discerning audio fans. Dual opposing 8-inch woofers command a room with deep, articulate bass while the innovative driver design, premium materials and optimized cabinet geometry combine to convey incredible resolution, absolute transparency, and crisp, powerful dynamics.
- Ultra driver & tweeter design: Starting from the bottom up, the Ultra Tower speakers feature a proprietary SVS ForceFactor woofer array with two 8-inch drivers horizontally opposed at the base of the speaker for room-filling low-frequency output. Complementing the unique woofer design are the Ultra Tower speaker’s dual 6.5-inch midrange drivers made with composite glass-fiber cones that yield excellent stiffness to mass ratio for enhanced sensitivity and voicing that’s utterly neutral and completely faithful to the source material. The Ultra Tower speaker’s aluminum dome tweeter is stunningly transparent and pinpoint accurate.
- Innovative SoundMatch crossover design: Since premium drivers require an equally capable crossover, no expense was spared with the intelligent SVS SoundMatch 3.5-way crossover. The precise tuning of the SoundMatch Crossover also ensures pinpoint accuracy from sparkling highs down to subterranean lows, while maintaining pristine signal purity.
- Performance-driven cabinet design and geometry: Every feature on the Ultra Tower speaker’s cabinet was designed with a sonic purpose in mind. Tapered edges on the cabinet’s front baffle, known as chamfers, minimize edge diffraction for clear and precise soundstaging. The sweeping side panels of the floor-standing loudspeaker are non-parallel so each of the 8-inch woofers fire in different directions to fill a room with deep, effortless and accurate bass.
- 3.5-way design
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- Dual 6-1/2" composite glass-fiber mid/bass drivers
- Dual 8" polypropylene woofers
- Frequency response: 28-32,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-300 watts
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Bass-reflex cabinet with a rear-firing port
- Includes a foam port plug for adjusting the speaker's low-frequency performance
- Sealed mid/bass enclosure shifts standing waves beyond the driver pass band, improving sound quality
- Horizontally-opposed woofers cancel vibrations for smooth, accurate bass response
- Non-parallel cabinet panels reduce standing waves within the cabinet, reducing sound colorations
- Chamfered front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improve high-frequency response
- Dual pairs of gold-plated binding posts allow bi-amp/bi-wire configurations
- Two sets of threaded adjustable feet: spikes for carpeted floors, and elastomer isolation feet for hard floors
- Removable cloth grille
Dimensions and Warranty
- 13-15/16" W x 45-5/8" H x 17-1/2" D
- Weight: 75.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Ultra Tower
|Tweeter Size (inches)||
|Midrange Size (inches)||
|Woofer Size (inches)||
|Built-in Powered Sub||
|Dolby Atmos Drivers||
20 – 300
28 Hz – 32k Hz
|Subwoofer Amp Power||