With a cabinet that measures just 8" wide and 36" tall, SVS's Prime Tower is called a "compact tower". But not the sound it produces. With engineering and design taken from SVS's Ultra Series speakers, the Prime Tower sounds big and authoritative on music and movies, with effortless dynamics and a large, stable soundstage.
- Prime driver & tweeter design: Thoughtfully designed for acoustic excellence, the 4.5-inch midrange driver is mounted in its own dedicated and completely sealed compartment to ensure a smooth, precise and clear midrange free from coloration. The cone material is extremely light and rigid and maintains a flat frequency response with excellent handling across the foundational mid-range frequencies.
- Innovative SoundMatch crossover design: Since premium drivers require an equally capable crossover, no expense was spared with the innovative SVS SoundMatch 3.5-way crossover. Its tapered array is designed so each woofer has its own discrete crossover to minimize the potential for beaming. This creates an expansive, yet focused and precise soundstage, with accurate frequency response at all listening positions in the room.
- Performance-driven cabinet design and geometry: Tapered edges on the Prime Tower speaker’s front baffle, known as chamfers, minimize edge diffraction for clear and precise soundstaging. The cabinet’s presence is substantial but it does not take over a room visually and offers a modern industrial feel with acoustic enhancements like shorting rings and a tweeter diffuser.
- 3.5-way design
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- 4-1/2" polypropylene midrange driver
- Dual 6-1/2" polypropylene woofers
- Frequency response: 30-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-250 watts
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Bass-reflex cabinet with dual rear-firing ports
- Separate sealed midrange enclosure shifts standing waves beyond the driver pass band, improving sound quality
- Separate woofer enclosures with optimized port tuning frequencies for smooth, accurate bass response
- Chamfered front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improve high-frequency response
- 5-way binding posts accept bare wire, pins, spade lugs, and banana connectors
- Two sets of threaded adjustable feet: spikes for carpeted floors, and elastomer isolation feet for hard floors
- Removable cloth grille
Dimensions and Warranty
- 8" W x 36-5/8" H x 11-11/16" D
- Weight: 40.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Prime Tower
|Tweeter Size (inches)||
|Midrange Size (inches)||
|Woofer Size (inches)||
|Built-in Powered Sub||
|Dolby Atmos Drivers||
20 – 250
30 Hz – 25k Hz
|Subwoofer Amp Power||
There are no reviews yet.