An impressive speaker, the RTJ 410 has an incredible four (4) 10" drivers. JTR Speakers does not disappoint with this RTJ Audio line developed strategically for the ultimate home theater experience. And, the stack is modular and can be configured any way you want with the other components in the lineup. Build your dream setup how you want it!
- Small and Modular: The floor standing speakers and subs were specifically designed to have the same footprint. So, at 15" they are stackable and also shallow enough to maximize your space.
- Impressive Construction and Finishing: All cabinets are made to order in the U.S.A constructed in Baltic Birch and finished in a striking non-reflective black textured paint.
- Four (4) 10" Drivers: Most loudspeakers have one or two 8" drivers. But, this impressive speaker has four 10" drivers.
- Ultimate Soundscape: These high quality speakers produce monumental and majestic sound.
Since this product is Made to Order in the U.S.A, it will require some lead time. Contact us today and we will help you create your very own RTJ Audio system.
- 4x 10" Woofers
- 3-way design
- 4 ohm
- 60hz - 24khz
- 100dB Sensitivity @ 2.83 volts
- Available RTJ 410 Stand (sold separately)
- Combine with more from this line (sold separately): RTJ 18Sub, RTJ 18Sub Dual, RTJ 18Sub Quad, RTJ 410 Stand, RTJ 110, RTJ 110-IW
Dimensions and Warranty
- 44" x 22.5" x 15"
- Warranty: 5 year manufacturer defect
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 410
|Low Frequency Point||
100dB @ 2.83 volts
|Dimensions (H x L x P)||
44" x 22.5" x 15"
Questions and answers of the customers
From what I've gleaned from the Audioholics videos, this is based around a 2-way midrange+treble driver from the German company BMS. Which driver is it, to be precise? And which 10" drivers are used for the 60-600Hz range? I ask because the sensitivity in the coaxial compression drivers must be very high - particularly when horn loaded, so I surmise this needs an active crossover?