Klipsch Reference Premiere floor-standing speakers produce a dynamic sound that can fill even large rooms with seeming effortlessness, thanks in part to their ultra-high-efficient design. The RP-6000F is one of the middle-sized towers in Klipsch's new lineup and is an excellent choice as part of a Klipsch stereo or home theater system. It features two 6-1/2" spun-copper woofers for punchy bass and powerful midrange, and Klipsch's signature 1" horn-loaded tweeter for smooth, detailed highs.
- Klipsch RP-6000F floor-standing speaker: Use a pair of the RP-6000F floor-standing speakers as part of a high-impact Klipsch home theater system.
- Hybrid horn technology for dynamic performance: Horn technology is one of Klipsch's long-standing hallmarks. Flared openings in the speaker cabinet project sound waves toward your listening area and prevent them from simply spilling out in all directions. This design reduces reflections that can color the sound, and boosts dynamics and efficiency for powerful, "front row" sound that remains crystal-clear at all volume levels.
- Klipsch's Tractrix® horn: This features a circular throat around an advanced titanium diaphragm tweeter that transitions into a square 90º x 90º mouth. This unique shape provides a cleaner, more efficient transition of sound waves into your listening space. The result is a wide listening "sweet spot" with precise placement of instruments and vocals.
- Horn that enhances bass: At the back of the RP-6000F, instead of the conventional round port tube found on many speakers, Klipsch uses a Tractrix horn-shaped opening for smoother, more efficient airflow in and out of the cabinet. The resulting decrease in air turbulence makes for cleaner, more powerful bass with reduced port noise and low-frequency distortion.
- 1" LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) titanium diaphragm tweeter with Tractrix® horn
- Dual 6-1/2" Cerametallic™ cone woofers with rigid and lightweight voice coils
- Frequency response: 34-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Power handling: up to 125 watts RMS (500 watts peak)
- Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Bass-reflex design with rear-firing Tractrix port
- Magnetically attached grille for a clean, streamlined look
- Ebony vinyl finish with scratch-resistant design
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Two sets of input terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
Dimensions and Warranty
- 9-3/8" W x 39-5/8" H x 17-1/16" D
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1065798
|Tweeter Size (inches)||
|Midrange Size (inches)||
|Woofer Size (inches)||
|Built-in Powered Sub||
|Dolby Atmos Drivers||
up to 125
34 Hz – 25k Hz
|Subwoofer Amp Power||
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.