Focal Aria 936 produces a big, seamless soundstage filled with tantalizing musical detail. Focal's Aria series features advanced technologies originally developed for the company's acclaimed Utopia models, providing expressive, audiophile sound at more down-to-earth prices. The Aria 936's trio of flax fiber woofers produces exciting midbass and low-frequency impact to enhance your music and movies.
- Flax/fiberglass sandwich woofer: The midrange and woofer cones are made of a composite of flax and fiberglass.
- Inverted dome tweeter looks different, sounds terrific: The Aria series also features Focal's 1" aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter. Inverting the dome brings more of its surface area closer to the voice coil. That means the voice coil can be smaller and lower in mass. Focal has found that this reduced mass allows the dome to move faster than a conventional dome, for a better high-frequency response.
- Stylish, vibration-resistant cabinet: All Aria speakers feature ultra-rigid MDF cabinets with sturdy internal bracing and non-parallel sides, to eliminate the unwanted vibrations that lead to "boxy" colorations in the sound. The handsome cabinets have a traditional look, but with a few unexpected touches — a leatherette finish on the front, and a glass top surface.
- Built in-house for better quality and value: The speaker drivers in every Aria speaker are built in-house at Focal's facilities, giving Focal complete control over every aspect of design, manufacture, and quality control, resulting in a consistently superior, high-value speaker.
- 3-way design
- 1"TNF aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter with waveguide
- 6-1/2" midrange with flax/fiberglass sandwich cone
- Three 6-1/2" woofers with flax/fiberglass sandwich cones
- Frequency response: 39-28,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Recommended amplifier power: 50-300 watts
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Multiple-Port Powerflow System bass-reflex design with both front-firing and down-firing ports for a deeper bass response with more impact and less distortion
- Aluminum alloy base with integrated adjustable spikes for carpeted floors, and rubber feet or plastic protectors for placement on hard surfaces
- Binding posts accept pins, spade lugs, banana connectors, or bare wire
- Removable magnetic cloth grille
- Designed and built in France
Dimensions and Warranty
- 11-9/16" W x 45-3/16" H x 14-11/16" D
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JMLARIA936-PW
Inverted Hard Dome
|Tweeter Size (inches)||
|Midrange Size (inches)||
|Woofer Size (inches)||
|Built-in Powered Sub||
|Dolby Atmos Drivers||
50 – 300
39 Hz – 28k Hz
|Subwoofer Amp Power||