Focal Kanta Center High Gloss Black Lacquer
- Combines performance and compactness
- Remarkable tonal balance in the midrange and high frequencies for a highly realistic vocals
- Transducers integrating Focal’s latest technologies
- Speaker drivers developed and manufactured in France by Focal
CUSTOMER Q & A
Kanta Center is the perfect way to complete a multichannel system from the line. It provides the exact same level of performance, whether at low or very high volume. It is therefore an excellent addition when combined with Kanta N°1 floor-standing loudspeakers or the bookshelf loudspeaker, whatever the front and back configuration. The extreme definition of the higher mid-range register and its tonal balance make this a formidable weapon in any Home Cinema set-up. Film fans will be surprised by the sound clarity and speech intelligibility, which are far superior to the norm. The remarkable neutrality lends itself to thrilling emotion for an unparalleled Home Cinema experience.
- Marriage of materials - Beryllium and Flax: For the very first time, a Flax sandwich cone speaker has been combined with a Beryllium tweeter. Flax is the answer to the low mass/rigidity/damping equation, leading to sound clarity and precision. This unique Flax/Beryllium combination gives music incredible warmth and musicality.
- Reducing distortion with a new pure Beryllium tweeter: Focal's research is geared towards reducing distortion in every register. With Kanta, the treble register is reproduced by a new pure Beryllium tweeter. This IAL3 tweeter combines the IAL (Infinite Acoustic Loading) and IHL (Infinite Horn Loading) tweeters features, both of which help with the absorption of waves, thus lowering the tweeter frequency.
- Stylish finish, classic or on-trend: Several combinations are available with Kanta, to blend seamlessly into any style of interior. The Carrara White and Black Lacquer gloss finishes offer elegant and timeless white or black. The cabinet is also available in Walnut High Gloss or Walnut Mat veneer finish.
- 2-way bass-reflex center speaker
- Latest generation IAL3 Beryllium tweeter
- 2 x 61/2" (16.5cm) bass-midrange, Flax cone, TMD suspension, NIC motor, articulated bass, neutral and defined midrange
- Magnetic grilles
- Wide rear port, No dynamic compression
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m) 91dB
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 55Hz - 40kHz
- Low Frequency Point (- 6dB) 50Hz
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance 3.5 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 40-200W
- Crossover Frequency 2,400Hz
Dimensions and Warranty
- 9 11/16” H x 22 3/32” W x 15 15/32” D
- Weight: 39.1 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR #
This product has no related videos.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Focal 100 ICW 5CompareCall Us Now
- 1″ aluminum inverted dome tweeter and 5″ Polyglass mid-bass driver
- Three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room’s acoustics
- Ultra-rigid unibody, no vibrations.
- ODC crossover for controlled directivity and wider sound dispersion
Focal Sopra Center White Carrara LacquerCompareCall Us Now
- 3″ (8cm) ‘W’ cone midrange
- 2 x 61/2″ (16.5cm) ‘W’ cone woofers
- 11/16″ (27mm) pure Beryllium IAL tweeter
- Compact loudspeaker
SVS Ultra CenterCompareCall Us Now
- 3-way design
- 1″ aluminum dome tweeter
- 4″ composite glass-fiber midrange driver
- Dual 6-1/2″ composite glass-fiber woofers
FOCAL CHORA 816 Black (ea)CompareCall Us Now
- 1″ TNF aluminum/magnesium inverted dometweeter
- 6-1/2″ Slatefiber mid/bass woofer
- 6-1/2″ Slatefiber bass woofer
- bass reflex design (front-firing port)