If your 2-channel audio system is built around Focal's Aria speakers, the Aria CC 900 center is the natural choice for the move to multichannel. Like the Aria bookshelf and floor-standing models, it borrows advanced technologies originally developed for Focal's acclaimed Utopia speakers. Most importantly, it uses the Aria woofer and tweeter, guaranteeing seamless voice-matched sound across your front stage.
- Original Flax Cone: The flax cones have been made in France exclusively by Focal since 2013. With their original design, the cones are entirely oriented towards acoustic performance. They are made of high-quality flax fiber enclosed by two thin layers of glass fiber. Flax cones are characterized by their natural sound, with low coloration, their richness of reproduction in the midrange register and their tighter bass.
- Inverted dome tweeter looks different, sounds terrific: The Aria CC 900 also features Focal's 1" aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter. Inverting the dome brings more of its surface area closer to the voice coil. That means the voice coil can be smaller and lower in mass. Focal has found that this reduced mass allows the dome to move faster than a conventional dome, for a better high-frequency response.
And the tweeter's lightweight Poron "memory foam" suspension improves damping, which reduces distortion in the critical 2-3kHz range by a factor of three, compared to a typical suspension.
- Stylish, vibration-resistant cabinet: All Aria speakers feature ultra-rigid MDF cabinets with sturdy internal bracing and non-parallel sides. Focal takes these steps to eliminate the unwanted vibrations that lead to "boxy" colorations in the sound.
- Built in-house for better quality and value: The speaker drivers in every Aria speaker are built in-house at Focal's facilities in Saint-Etienne, France. Why is that important? Because it gives Focal complete control over every aspect of design, manufacture, and quality control, resulting in a consistently superior, high-value speaker.
- 2-way design
- 1" TNF aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter with waveguide
- Dual 6-1/2" woofers with flax/fiberglass sandwich cones
- Frequency response: 57-28,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Recommended amplifier power: 40-200 watts
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Bass-reflex design with dual rear-firing ports
- Binding posts accept pins, spade lugs, banana connectors, or bare wire
- Removable magnetic cloth grille
- Designed and built in France
Dimensions and Warranty
- 20-15/16" W x 7-15/16" H x 11-3/16" D
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JMLARIACC900-PW
|Midrange Size (inches)||
|Woofer Size (inches)||
40 – 200