Bright and Colorful
Features 2500 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 2500 lumens of white brightness (white light output)
4K Enhancement Technology
Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality — every subtle intricacy is captured.
Up to 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
Equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift
1080p Full HD widescreen resolution. Display Full HD content, for seamless picture quality and crisp, clear detail.
Bright 3D Drive allows for bright, 3D projection.
- Epson PRO-UHD with 4K Enhancement Technology — accepts 4K UHD content and upscales non-4K content to deliver amazing lifelike images with resolution that exceeds Full HD
- Advanced, 3-Chip, 3LCD Design — 3LCD technology ensures no color wheel, no white segment and no rainbow effect
HDR102 High Dynamic Range and UltraBlack Contrast — full 10-bit color output and a contrast ratio up to 1,000,000:1 deliver an extraordinary range of color and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- L*a*b* Ultra Wide Color Gamut — delivers 100% of the 3 dimensional DCI-P3 color gamut3, the digital cinema standard, with 50% wider color gamut than Rec. 709
- 100% Balanced Color Brightness — 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness4 for vibrant, rich color, even in rooms with ambient light
- 3-Axis Precision Motorized E-Series Lens — dstate-of-the-art glass elements optimized for 4K content; with powered focus, 2.1x zoom, up to ± 96% vertical and up to ± 47% horizontal lens shift, and 10 preset positions
- Delta Level Color Accuracy — Low Delta E, for extremely accurate color reproduction
- Smooth, Crisp Images — with Image Enhancement and Frame Interpolation
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product5
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner6